Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hello again

Gooood evening! Hehe I know it has been awhile since the last time I posted an entry here.

Alhamdulillah, I'm still in a good shape. To anyone who is wondering about where am I staying, am I still attending school or what not, well now I'm still trying to fit in to a new environment. I'm a first year student at UPM. And for those who know that I took TESL programme previously during Asasi, now I'm taking English Linguistics. Honestly, at first, I don't know how to react to it, but eventually I'm perfecty fine with this course.

Talking about academic, I'm going to sit for final examination just on the beginning of this upcoming January. Sounds frightening, aite? Don't have much to say about this but, pray for me, ok? ;) I don't mean to say anything metaphorical or what, but I really hope to get 4.0 for this semester. Aamiin. 

So I think that is all (I could think of) for now, and have a great day! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment